ooks are the foremost among the library reading material collection, dealing with diverse topics of interest specially suited to students. Reference tools, consisting of encyclopedias, dictionaries, year books, quiz books and books on various disciplines are also available. The library subscribes to 11 newspapers and 54 magazines/ journals on various subjects to facilitate current reading. Back volumes of all important journals are bound and available for reference. Computerization is under process thus whole Library will be fully automated by SOUL System which will help the users to search online the digital catalogue of our entire library holdings under author, title and subject search.
Rules and Regulations
- Students are given borrowers’ cards.
- Students can retain a book for 15 days. Books can be reissued if they are not in demand.
- Final year students can borrow 4 books at a time.
- Failure to return a book on expiry of due date will involve the payment of a fine of 0.50 p per day.
- Library cards are not to be lent or exchanged.
- Students must maintain silence and discipline in the library.
- Circulation services Students are given 3-4 borrowers cards. Books are issued to students through out the day without time restrictions.
- Newspaper clipping service Displaying newspaper clippings on the notice board periodically, on various subjects including career & development announcements, for the use of students and faculty.
- Internet Services The library provides internet facility for allocated time to all the students. The students are allowed to browse and down load various academic resources available on the net.
- Reference Services The users are given guidance and assistance in searching the relevant information needed by them.
- Orientation programme Orientation regarding the library procedures and the use of library is given to fresh students every year.
- Book exhibition Book exhibition is conducted in order to inculcate reading habits and to create awareness among the users about the holdings of the library.
- Users survey Users survey is conducted every year regarding the services offered by the library. This helps in improving the services of the library.
|Snowbar Majeed||BCA | M.Lib | NET||Librarian||Detailed CV|