Internal Quality Assurance Cell [IQAC]
The College has an Internal Quality Assurance Cell established since 2005. The role of IQAC has been found very important in the quality assurance and maintenance in our service of education. The college has set an office in inside college campus and has a part-time coordinator for the same. The cell meets frequently to plan out and evaluate the progress of every activity. Given below are the various tasks that the cell monitors in the college: Yearly planning of activities for each department and their subsequent evaluations with respect to set targets. Monitoring of students’ attendance and follow up. Organizing faculty development programmes and seminars with a view to better service.
IQAC planned certain developmental works after due deliberations and co-ordination with various committees in general and college developmental committee in particular. Target oriented works were undertaken and completed by the end of the year.
Some of the works are mentioned below:
- Renovation of Botany Department and formation of sky light cones in laboratories.
- Development of Zoology Museum.
- Development of Botanical Garden.
- Mesh fencing of Parks and Lawns.
- Construction of water sump of 30,000 lits to provide drinking water facility to students.
- Construction of in campus drainage.
- Installation of Aqua guards in all departments for providing safe drinking water.
- Renovation of lavatory Blocks.
- Construction of 04-class room block.
- Completion of Geo-science block.