Criteria For Appearing In Annual Examinations
On the completion of the academic year the University of Kashmir (the affiliating University), conducts the annual examination of the students. The college has always been conducting the examinations fairly in a free environment. The facilities in the examination halls have been appreciated by the University and other concerned authorities. Comfort of the students in the exam halls has been the priority of the college administration. The students shall be allowed to sit in the examination only after fulfilling the following eligibility criteria.
- The eligibility criteria for Non-Practical Streams
- 75% or above attendance in each subject
- The eligibility criteria for Practical Subjects
- To appear in Internal Practical Test.
- 75% or above attendance in the theory and lab activity in the concerned subject.
- To appear in External Practical Test.
- The student must have appeared in the Internal practical test.To appear in theory examination.
- The student must have appeared in external practical test.
The theory examination for all the classes and external practical for BG part III is conducted by the University of Kashmir.
- Schedule of Practical tests is
- Internal practical test : August
- External practical test: September.
The College has an Examination cell which is headed by the Controller of Examination. It supervises the Annual ,bi-annual and External Practical Exams conducted by the University of Kashmir by appointing supervisory staff. During the academic session students are continuously assessed as per University regulations both in theory as well as in Practical.